lauantai 4. heinäkuuta 2009

Version 0.1.1

Soon after previous release Bertnard hit me with an email giving me a whole bunch of hints with autotools and releasing related stuff. So now I have more working 'make install'-thing and less not needed stuff included in tarball. Oh and I fixed a super-ugly bug making banshee to crash when "Get"-button was pressed (I had list of genres included in database and not having these changes made banshee crash).

Version 0.1.1 is found here.

Installation (to ~/.config/banshee-1/addins):
- untar the package
- navigate to banshee-shoutcast-extension -folder with your terminal.
- ./configure --enable-user-extension
- make
- make install


I've started writing the thread that will update station-information in background, but it didn't make to this release. Other issue is that there is still something funny going on with configure-scripts. I also would like to get a better grip of gitorious. There's still the very old version of the Extension and the whole banshee-project. Adding somekind of side-panel to the blog containing links to versions and to gitorious would also be nice. Tons TODO.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti