keskiviikko 8. heinäkuuta 2009

Updating station's now playing -field

I ran into trouble with the thread that is supposed to update now playing -field (and add new stations and get rid of one's that don't exist anymore). While debugging the feature I noticed that now playing fields retrieved from shoutcast are usually very old. The latency is something like 10 minutes which in this case makes the information unusable.

I also noticed that Banshee sees the currently played song of a radio-stream currently being listened without any latency. So I think there is another way to update now playing -field.

The blog has now new link-element attached to the top. I plan to keep link to the newest release and link to development version in Gitorious.

The "stationlist-scanner" -thingie is added to the version in Gitorious. Old stuff is now deleted from Gitorious and the only thing is the standalone extension.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti