sunnuntai 12. heinäkuuta 2009

Cleaning up

I had a chat with gabaug last week and he gave me lots of things to think about. For one the code has now been cleaned up and re-formatted to match the Banshee c# coding style guideline. Some unneeded stuff is also removed from gitorious. He also had the idea of separating streamripper to own project. This will be the next thing that I am going to do.

I put the idea of updating now playing -fields to hold. It seems that putting it together is time consuming and I have more urgent issues to work on.


One feature that I feel banshee is missing is automatically importing songs from some certain directories. Whenever I get new music it bugs me that I have to manually import them. I'd like to make this happen. Hope I have the time.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti