sunnuntai 9. elokuuta 2009

Testing, fixing, refactoring...

This week I've been fixing the code. I gathered list of things that have been checked out:

- Streamripper-extension used to check whether or not currently listened source is recordable. This check is moved to "track-level" since radio streams can appear on same songlist with "regular" media files.
- Console.WriteLine-commands are moved to Hyena.Log.Debug which is the way to go with printing lines here.
- Debugging messages have also been checked and made sure they are consistent.
- All UI-messages are also checked that they are properly formatted and everything fetched from "Catalog".
- Radiostation fetcher's statusbar-messages are now consistent.
- All code that used threadpool is changed to use banshee's own scheduling.
- UI isn't updated anymore from separate threads. Something I didn't know I shouldn't be doing. Thanks again for the community for straightening me out.
- Xiph-query is now being done when the dialog is being constructed. No more slow first query (see previous text).

What next? I didn't clean gitorious yet. Autotools-stuff needs to be checked. I suspect dependencies aren't correct and make install won't work as it should.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti