sunnuntai 2. elokuuta 2009

First version of Banshee.RadioStationFetcher in gitorious

The user interface is now rewritten and imho integrates better with banshee now. As planned stations can now be fetched from www.xiph.org too. The fetching is handled rather differently with xiph - all stations are fetched first and searching is done locally. This makes first query slow but after first one it's blazing fast. Maybe query should be done when the dialog is first shown so there would be less latency and annoyance for the user. Making new source available was kind of fun to do so maybe I try to add atleast one more. Live365 sounds promising...

Anyway I feel now that this extension wont see anymore dramatic changes. I should start testing both extensions heavily now and fix all the small bugs you don't see before you really use the software. I also should start thinking how well my little extensions are packed and how to make things easy to anyone who might start using these. One more thing is to clean gitorious from stuff I don't use anymore.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti