keskiviikko 3. kesäkuuta 2009

First steps in making friends with Banshee

Previously I posted that I would start playing around with extensions. So I did. I got the latest code and set up the environment for banshee. I am kinda surprised how painless the operation was. Anyway instead of making hello worlds or starting new extension I took the InternetRadio-extension under my nose right away. I think eventually I will make a new extension, but for now I think it's a good place to start.
I made a new button to the header which would bring up a dialog where stationlist queries would be made. I believe the hardest part in my project will be the UI design. For example with this kind of design refreshing already fetched channels may result in ugly tricks. I guess I am a bit hasty to get something to the screen :)

Everybody loves screenshots. Here's some of the initial ideas:


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti